How We Are Different
Founded in Colorado Springs in 2001, Capstone’s focus is on making a long-term positive impact on your personal finances and life. For over 20 years we’ve offered friendly service, impeccable honesty, and respect for every client. Our client’s needs drive our relationship, and the focus is always on you. We take the time to get to know our clients and identify your long-term financial goals. We are local, highly responsive to your requests and skilled at creating solutions customized to your goals, values, and situation. We live and work in the community and provide a hometown resource for expert guidance and support.
To Our Clients, We Pledge:
- To act with honesty and integrity. We will seek to avoid real or perceived conflicts of interest and will offer full disclosure.
- To be competent. With an emphasis on continuing education, we seek to deliver quality services with skill and knowledge.
- To be diligent. We seek to be both prompt and thorough, providing a process that includes ongoing monitoring of investments.
- To be prudent. Not only do we seek to be a prudent steward of your investments, but also to know the limits of our experience. We will refer you to others in connection with issues beyond our knowledge and skills.
- To respect your privacy. We will not disclose information to others except when authorized or otherwise legally obligated to do so.
To Our Community, We Pledge:
- To promote and be a steward of ethical behavior. This extends to our work environment, our field of endeavor and the community at large.
- To use our resources in a responsible manner. We endeavor to have a positive influence in our community, assisting non-profit organizations, as we are able.
- To promote quality in the financial services field. It is a distinct honor to be entrusted with assets belonging to others. We feel it is incumbent upon us to share our knowledge and best practices with our peers.
Life is unpredictable, fluid, and often expensive. Whether budgeting college expenses, navigating a divorce, starting a small business, or planning for retirement, significant life events are certain to have a financial impact. All of it can feel overwhelming and sometimes scary. We are here to offer a sounding board and to help you think through complex decisions so you can feel confident and empowered as life evolves.
Let Capstone guide you. Contact us today.