The term “fiduciary” is an important concept to consider when selecting a financial advisor. At Capstone Investment Financial Group we are bound ethically and legally to act in a fiduciary capacity for the clients we serve. Fiduciary advisors make recommendations in the best interests of clients and client interests come before the firm’s. We seek to disclose all conflicts of interest.
We are there for you. We help you solve problems, make decisions, and act in a strategic way.
Our Fiduciary Oath:
- We will always put your best interest first.
- We will act with prudence; that is, with the skill, care, diligence, and good judgment of a professional.
- We will not mislead you, and will provide conspicuous, full and fair disclosure of all important facts.
- We will avoid conflicts of interest.
- We will fully disclose and fairly manage, in your favor, any unavoidable conflicts.